Jamez Eli Body Butter is a hand-poured, rich textured combination of 100% Mango Butter, 100% Coconut Oil and 5 other essential oils individually blended to ensure maximum benefits. Body Butter can be worn as a full body moisturizer or to target focus areas such as dry patches, eczema, psoriasis or any area that is healing and in need of a deep penetrating hydration. It is also great for tattoos and giving dull ink a revitalized shine!
4 fl oz (118 ml)
Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Oil, Cocoa Butter Oil, Jojoba Oil, Monoi Oil and Vitamin E Oil.
• Vitamin C in Mango Butter helps it to boost the skin, brightening it, while the Vitamin A helps to increase the skin's youthful appearance, reducing fine lines. Since Mango Butter is a rich moisturizer, it is very soothing and healing.
• Coconut Oil possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. It also reduces inflammation and keeps skin moisturized while helping heal wounds.
• Jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil helps skin to repair itself and prevent future damage.
• Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
• Shea Oil is rich and highly absorbent. It will moisturize all skin types including sensitive and dry skin. You can use it to help moisturize dry skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. The moisturizing or oleic fatty acid component in the oil will help to improve the appearance of problem areas.
• Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin while improving elasticity. The fat in Cocoa Butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. One common use of Cocoa Butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles and other marks on the skin.
• Monoi is a soothing and protective oil that deeply hydrates skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Monoi oil can also act as an anti-inflammatory that can reduce symptoms from known skin conditions, including eczema and contact dermatitis. The Coconut Oil present in Monoi can restore and retain moisture on the skin to protect against dryness, keep out bacteria and promote healing.