Jamez Eli F.B.B. (Face.Body.Beard) Serum is a balance of a highly concentrated essential oils and Distilled water.
• Serums can help with reducing signs of fatigue, refining pores and boosting skin elasticity from lack of sleep, which can leave skin's complexion looking dull and tired. These types of daily treatments can also play a huge part in smoothing the surface of skin, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Over all it helps skin retain it's moisture.
• Beard Oils are known to nourish the hair, make it softer and more manageable. They help prevent dandruff created by dry and broken skin that leads to beard itch. Beard treatments help with growth, taming flyaway hair and healing pores that may be inflamed. Lastly, everyones favorite part, it provides beards with a form of sanitation and a pleasing all-natural aroma.
1.5 fl oz (44 ml)
Coconut Oil, Shea Oil, Cocoa Butter Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Distilled Water
• Coconut Oil possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria. It also reduces inflammation and keeps skin moisturized while helping heal wounds.
• Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
• Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin. Vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect skin from damage caused by free radicals.
• Shea Oil is rich and highly absorbent. It will moisturize all skin types including sensitive and dry skin. You can use it to help moisturize dry skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. The moisturizing or oleic fatty acid component in the oil will help to improve the appearance of problem areas.
• Cocoa Butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin while improving elasticity. The fat in Cocoa Butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. One common use of Cocoa Butter is to smooth scars, wrinkles and other marks on the skin.