Jamez Eli HAIR Spray is a multi-use product that works as both a refresher and a leave-in treatment. This product is a great prepping tool for heat treatments such as flat-ironing and helps create a silky smooth blowout every time. This formula contains a built-in system created with Peppermint Oil to stimulate the hair follicles to grow, Castor Oil to assist new growth and 5 additional oils that help repair damaged hair and split ends. This soft mist sprayer provides the perfect amount of oils to give all hair a refreshing all-natural aroma. You can also use it on braids, dreads, extensions and wigs (synthetic and human hair). For maximum result, remember to shake well and allow oils to emulsify.
8 fl oz (237 ml)
Monoi Oil, Peppermint Oil, Shea Oil, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Distilled Water
• Monoi Oil penetrates the hair shaft helping the cuticles lay flat and stay smooth. Monoi Oil helps add brilliance and shine to the hair. It has a high concentration of Vitamin E which helps hair's elasticity and strength while containing anti-oxidants that help prevent free radical damage.
• Castor Oil is also said to moisturize the scalp, ease dandruff and leave hair smooth and shiny. When applied to the scalp, it's purported to enhance the health of the hair follicles and, in turn, promote hair growth (as well as protect against hair loss).
• Olive Oil moisturizes hair and reduces scalp irritation, which further reduces dandruff. Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E which makes hair strong and prevents hair fall.
• Menthol in Peppermint Oil is a vasodilator, and vasodilators improve blood flow. In many instances (such as in female or male pattern baldness), hair loss occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation with a vasodilator like Peppermint could potentially improve hair growth and prevent some hair loss.
• Jojoba Oil has an oily composition, so it can be used as a moisturizer. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Copper and Zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that Jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
• Shea Oil is a highly-nutritive vegetable oil that helps bring back moisture and suppleness to even the most dry and damaged hair. This lightweight quality also makes Shea Oil especially well-suited to hair care because it is able to treat all types of strands.
• Cocoa Butter moisturizes hair and makes it more manageable while preventing hair loss due to breakage. It also strengthens the hair shaft to add volume and strength to fine hair. It replenishes oils lost due to chemical processes. It helps to repair damaged hair strands and prevent further damage to hair.